Monday 18 June 2007

Faces of Me.















i have nothing to do so i decided to upload my old pics when i wore the bracyyyy.sukenyer tthe colors.OMg.nak pkaiii lagi.papa plssssssss...
im doing major window shop tmrw wit shima,shee,umi n ijan.hahha.since the sale start on 21st,so i planned to tgk2 the stuff.u know la wat stuff is.yday i went to accompany mama shopping n pursuade her to but me pair of shoes.at1st she refused wit the reason"byk sgt kasot yg adik blom pkai",but then wit my 10 cents muka she pun kata ok..i grab one leather open pumps in black color.i dunno when i shld i wear it but i know ill find one fine day to wear it.otherwise my mamito will like NO SHOES pls.
oh yea.my hair getting frizzy n im so broke to do my hair treatment which cost me the bomb.can any1 pls loan me??hahha;p.my hair dah tak lawa.i miss the curls yg so freshy(poyooo nyer i!)
till then ppl.its oredi 12.30 am.nak tdo coz i need to flw my papito to office then br g window2..
toodless:)
things to do:
1.send my kain to the tailor
2.send my car for vacuming
3.DIET.DIET.no food at night!
4.susun all my shoes in the box
5.do my manicure n pedicure.












0 comments: