Thursday 21 June 2007

Hidayah Comes from ALLAH

sorry for being MIA.been bz wit the holidays.well,i have 1 thing to share which is hidayah.

talking abt hidayah fr ALLAH SWT its something not new to us.to me,ALLAH would never cruel to us...regardless we have done sins which beyond the perintah.ALLAH wants us to solat,ingat pesan NYA n sentiasa berbuat baik sesama insan.berbuat baik sesama insan is the issue fr now as well as aurat.i realised this issue i've been talking is sensitive as it related to me.yes,i admit yg i didnt wear tudung n i have been exposing my aurat.but could u measured my internal by seeing my external???dats my question.Rasullullah memandang semua umatnyer sama cuma amalan kita berbeza.hanya diakhirat bakal menjadi ukuran dan bezanya kita.did i say anything wrong here.to me,one day ALLAh would give taufik n hidayah fr us to change...i always doa dat one day i could change.i feel so sad coz i never tot dat people will look at u as a slut when u dun wear a tudong.

ALLAH always in my heart dats for sure.i rmber one day i went to surau wit asma' the day before we had our finals,there was one kakak wit tudung laboh tegor us coz we put the shoes inside the surau when we perfoming solat.she told us dun put inside bcoz its rumah ALLAH n if our shoes hilang means its not our rezeki.before she left,she told us in very proper manner dat adik2 ni kakak tgk org baik2..there goes one kakak whom i met in uitm n i guess she has been seeing me masok surau without wearing tudong.the point now is not im proud dat i went to surau,but we as HUMANBEING shld never look those yg wear so sexy,jahat n stuff as a really bad person.if u have that thoughts,u must be look at urself.rmber ALLAH sygkan smua hambaNYA.we never know wats cums upon.insyaALLAH,when my time to change arrive ,id be muslimah n anak solehah to my parent who brought me to this world.mendoakan kesejahteraan kedua ibu bapa..AMIN

to a person who read this blog,u shld love me just the way i am.i might not b too perfect but im thankful fr wat ALLAH has given n i believe dat there will always one dayyyyyyyy....only ALLAH knows.i am only 22 years old but I have been through so many things in life so far. All the bittersweet of life. I believe that God is testing me all the while because the best is yet to come. Gods Will. Being optimistic is always the best thing to do.

0 comments: