Monday 17 September 2007

nasi goreng and black pepper chicken

dear diary,
i manage to cook today for my hsemates.the preparation started around 5pm as dublin's breakfast time is 8pm..lama ok.*sigh*so i did it very slowly takot tak sedap.well,my black pepper chicken was the most interesting cooking ever.i haf no idea how to cook as i never did my cook at home.huhu coz my dad amatlah fussy abt food. but thanks to maggie black pepper perencah..mmg useful ok!i felt very proud tho!so i guess i dah bole give rate to myself.2/5.hehehehhe;p

the hsematess*naddy,hazreen,elina n nco*told me the chicken sedap.chewah.kembang japs.mimi n atam werent at home for breakfast.the menu i prepared not dat cool as azam and acap's cooking yday.well,nowadays guys can be fabulous cooker ok!!i really need to gather ol recipes.

as for now,im kinda excited.finally!i cooked for 8 ppl inc me:)
puas hati.

love,
akma!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

elyn! try http://mamafami.fotopages.com and from there got banyak la links to other recipe blogs. all the best yah!

visit me
http://indahness.blogspot.com

Eleen M-R.