Friday 28 September 2007

Break fast

my hsemates has invited their classmates to breakfast at our place.they cooked like HELL BYK ok!nasi lemak,rendang,cake,lontong..it feels like raya plak.well,im blogging while they sok sek here n there.i now understand life in dublin.. surrounded by ur friends.again its remind me my friends.its a must for us to breakfast together.i haf missed it this year n year ahead.sedihnyerr:(

papa has fedex me 25kgs food.its alot kan?mymum made jokes abt i definitely laugh seeing my food.expand la akuuuuuuu..

to lala,i'l send u msg thru friendster k my address.

to fairy,u dah bc my short blog coz u next to me!thanks for making my day!


akma is moving her ass for now:)

deeply missed::
MAMA,PAPA,HILMAN,AYSHA,LALA,KEMA,UMI,NOR,FIZAH AND THOSE WHO ALWAYS BEING MY CLOSEST!

2 comments:

QilahLala said...

darling.. i miss u too..miss berbuka puasa with u n surely click click!!.. i got some problem nak access fs..dekat office access forbidden n at home soo slow..its ok,,sooner / later ill check the messge k.. but it will be better if u can send it to my email dear,, aqilahlala@y!! i miss u,,i miss u.. u take care!! muahxx

p/s: i buat kuih raya dis year :)

QilahLala said...

did u received my sms?? i ada anta sms kat u darl!! dpt x?