Sunday 7 October 2007

few days left..







im counting the days.yes,syawal only left a week.i just cant believe that im here in dublin to celebrate my syawal without my loved ones..i have missed tha breakfast session wit them,open house n as well as the boraaaakk session.rindunyer ol those ppl back in msia.dublin n msia are totally DIFF.msia di hatiku ok.
alhamdulillah i have met my family angkat here who apparently is tasya's family.her mum n married sister live in dublin.im glad i can feel the real raya at home wit relatives since they r here as family..yg best,the family asked me to stay at their hse during mlm raya..mama spoke to cik ann(tasya's mum) asking her to take care of me."mama,adik miss mama sgt!".
at dis mo,i have no preparation at ol.my fedex has reached on tuesday.kuih raya n kerepek raya has safely arrived tapi dah pecah skit.myhsemates will cook nite before raya and im going to b the chef as well.well,this year im not really BERIA NAK RAYA coz evthing seems akward.msia is way better than here.Ya ALLAH,pls gimme the strength to stay here..
i spoke to mama yday nite.papa has admitted coz he has to do minor operation.Ya ALLAH.i terkejot when mama told me on the fon.alhamdulillah the operation went well n i spoke to papa this morn.he told me not to worry.pity mama coz im not there to calm her down.again i cried.luckly my forever best uncle accompanied her and my two ketot's cousins slept at my place.feel like GOING homeeeee rite now.sbr jer la:(
aysha n lala sent me rindu sms.I DO MISSSSSSSSSSSSSS u ol alot ok..boring nyer when u guys not around.i seldom sms ppl,talk as well as gosiips n borak.omg.i wish i can fly u guys here.
i leave u guys wit sum of my last year raya collection then.blogging out.im off to fairy's hse.insyaallah,ill update more when i have freeeee time.nothing much.dublin is autumn now.kejap panas n kejap sejok.
xoxo

1 comments:

QilahLala said...

ohh dat picture!!! kat tangga umah i!! :( :( selamat hari raya dear.. maaf zahir batin.. have fun raya there kay!! love love