Thursday 22 November 2007

thousand miles away.

first n foremost,

i had an interview this evening at TKMAX.received a call fr the person in charged.haish.due to bad memory,i forgot her name.well,it went well.not sure i want to work part time during the christmas or not coz i'll b going to london wit fairy & nana..

yday,my routine*as usual* webcamming & chatting wit papa n mama.im content again.papa asked me to book early tix to go back.yes.going back next summer.yeay!its a must.but in consideration to do practical after my xm.i'll b bck by july/aug.im touched when papa told me to take care of myself as his lil girl is miles away n never forget to perform solat.yes papa,will do insyaallah. back to my subject matter(now i look like a law's student plak),i really wanna go home.i miss my comfy bed,my purplish room*done by hilman*,my cuddling bear2,anak patung saya sekalian n my ride n my dearest super duper friends.shoottt*miera dropped cment saying her calling list has been reduced.i miss to speak wit u babe n the rest..u girls have no idea how my days were when u guys not around.fiza ajakkk g pd later when im back.haaa.i nak itots.

i wonder why im still cant adapt wit my new environment.susah ke?i have fairy n nana.i have my hsemates although i dunno them before.myb im too spoilt in msia.i surrouded by family n friends.biler im all alone,i became unflexible.as far as i concern,im a flexible person.but alhamdulillah,im learning everyday.i learn to wake up on my own,cook*grins*,independent,patience,deal wit own problem w/o rushing to mama&friends,more stronger n remember Allah everyday in mylife as i need the guts to live.living in overseas away fr ur loved ones,will teach how vulnerable life is...

i remember when i spoke to kak ayu before she left uitm to work wit golden hope.her dad died a year ago n she has to handle everything at home.i looked her as a stronger woman.a person who deal wit her problems inccured in her life without giving up.she told me,"akma,if u tak go thru ol dis,u wont taste how vulnerable life is...".well kak ayu,u r absolutely right.life is pain but w/o pain,u wont feel the sweet.there r times smua nyer manis belaka,n there r times,u wish u r dead coz susah hidup nie.ok.cut it.after ol,smua ni obstacles fr Allah swt.

i shall begin with a wide smile now.i want to start a new life in dublin.dats my promise.eventhough is tough,i'll try my level best.sorry if this blog have offended sum parties.i shouldnt keep on missing msian friends everyday.they r still my bestest ones.but my new friends in dublin baik-baik belaka.u guys chill me up always..thanks for giving me a space to b in the circle.at this mo,friends r the best place to shelter.

i rase cm such a warm n frizzy feelings rite now.my time have been occupied wit classes n upcoming assignment.tak der time nak update friendster.neither myspace nor facebook tidak terlayan.very hectic mcm org keja.hahha.liar!fyi,dublin is getting colder.my fav things to do is EATING.my uncle even teased me yg i dah bulats.whaaaaaaattt?jamu pls!hahhaa.webcam mmg tak bole menipu.hate it so much!

i'll post another blog later.blogging out fr dawson hse*sounds like tv presenter plak* at 8.10pm dublin time..will do insyaallah.

salam.
muahs

1 comments:

Ana Shirin said...

nice blog you've got here, akmaelinda... I can identify with that mixed feelings that you're experiencing, I guess that usually happens when you've got great friends and family back home.

Anyway, have fun in dublin :)