Tuesday 6 November 2007

bray.

i spent my last weekend at brayyyy.....tapi still nakkk balikkkk msia.i wanna go trganu.trg way way better than bray ok.haishh.dog's shit evwhere.well,i haf started to do my assignments.


liyana incase u r reading dis,


i just started to do my 1st ever assignment.its kinda pack.very hectic in order to prepare ol dis.i haf to simplify ol the words.totally diff fr acca papers.atleast im experiencing new papers here.i know u guys dah start trial.hope u do ur level best.i wanna strike for the best.i pray for u here.kan best if both r here n do same papers like we used to.CAT was the best kan?i miss our study together bether ok.u r my best sifu.u often remind me apa yg i slalu lupa,made me card,buat formula fr me n the best part,u r my best study partner.haishh.thosedays was bestest ever.fyi,i tersenyum lebar reading ur sms.u know wat,u will always be in my heart forever as my best ever friend!gud luck babe in ur upcoming exam:)

my dearest lala n umi,

im not sure whether u girls r reading dis or not.my software engineer n my soon to be teacher r bz.i know;p.if u girls happened to drop by my blog,i just want to let u know dat I MISS U OL so muchossssssss.sometimes its funny ok when i teringat u both.lala wit her sweet dimple smile n umi wit her bottle n book in handbg.u girls r the best ever!!im going to london next month.not to shop coz im BROKE ok.maybe for a tour jer.but doakan i ader extra penny tok shop til i drop..i just cant wait to hang out wit u girls again.nak g flea market,shopping mopping n wanna hugss kuat2 coz its being like 2 months.hahha.arhh.7 months to go..!!

1 comments:

QilahLala said...

i miss u too busuk.. i kene keje kuat,,nak kumpul duit..nak visit u hehehe 7 months?? x lama dah..yay yay..