Friday 8 August 2008

likewise

im bz lovies.so so bz.this week i haf to audit in kuchai lama.the only time i can update when i lepak.seriously,corporate world tortured me alot.weekends?im going for anothe bazaar at cap square.u know lah,supporting friends doing business and i do my sho-hopppp-ing.lols.dun ask how many weeks till i go back Dublin.i hate it.i feel like not going back but for the sake of studies,i MERELAKAN.pathetic nye!well,my life is like in heaven for now.im loving each day of life with friends with family.cudnt define how content i am now except there were few things made me pissed off.something shit i heard from Dublin.pfft.


i cannot imagine my conditions in another a month.i despise KLIA.its a horror.



btw,mummy is going to jakarta in october attending our family friend's son's wed.oh too long.Ibu's second son,bobby getting married to his cousin at jakarta.i wish october is now so i can meet cowok gantang.lols.


to miss aysha and nisa,thankies for lending the arms to shelter yday..


better get going now.haf things to do lovies.on my way to bodek daddy bli kan pink laptop.i dun mind the brand.hahhaha

*muahs*

0 comments: