Sunday 3 August 2008

11.30 pm

Fyi,after 3 weeks been so so bz,i finally haf time for myself and the blog too.*sigh*oh well.prior to my occupied schedule,i dun haf time to update anything though.im a PM now;p!!Few weeks back,i had my birthday party at scarlet.not the whole came but atleast i haf awesome birthday gath with dearest friends.Lets start with my corporate world.im DEAD.i came home everyday at nite which make me freaking tired.now is peak period and i have to work my butt doing audit report and working paper.mcm permanet staff.the only free time i haf with FRIENDs only weekend.oh yea,went to Bijou yesterday.superrrrrb awesome.the bazaar sgt cooollll okaaayh.Qilah,Kema,Liyana,Yuyu opened the booth.fuhh.all the bajussss mmg lawaaa i tell u!will upload some of the pics...mmmgggg Coooooollllies!tmrw is another work day.i wish its weekend.everyday is weekend pls!

and....,

CONGRATULATION to my dearest Liyana Othman Tan for getting promoted.Deputy Auditor Manager okaayhh.im proud of u babe.so ur gaji 50% share dgn i la kan!sharing is caring babe;p
TTYL lovies!
muahs:0

0 comments: