Saturday 18 August 2007

great week!

liyana made surprised belated birthdays at tgi,subang last tuesday.well,belated birthday cum farewell...mcm nak nangis ok.then i had bliss chilis wit my gud ol days bestie,izyan who recently came back fr japan for hols lama ok tak jmp like 4years!did my shopping since monday.im brokeeeee!
friday,had my lunch at san francisco steak hse wit aunt angah and her new staff who apparently a germanian.comellsss.his name is vincent=TALL,CUTE,HUNKS AND VERY POLITE!sama age plakkkk tue:))ok,then we were talking abt my studies,wat shld i bring along and siap nak exchange email incase i nak travel to german.kiki.cooool kan?*blink*
then had my dinner wit aunt again n also hilman at dome.i think im putting extra weight here.smua nyerrr mkn,mkn,mkn.duth!
did my shopping few hrs ago wit mama.haishhh..im feeeeeeling not well tonite.i have no idea y but i guess im gonna miss mama so much.i'll miss my shopping partner for sure:(

nite.

3 comments:

fairy said...

hye gurl :)
u r gonna b fine living in Dublin. NO monster gonna eat u. Only some alligators :P lol joking!

I faced d same phased like u do. But I survived! I think I am *confuse jup* hehehee..

Neway, c ya in Dublin! Haf fun shopping! XD

Anonymous said...

Your gonna be fine in Dublin. Nothings gonna happen. Love the name of your blog. :) but seriously, you are fine in Dublin.

Anonymous said...

Be good in dublin. Mabey I'll see you at the mall. I signed anonamous cuz it makes my life a mystery, which is what I want.