Saturday 11 August 2007

counting 1.2.3

the past few weeks,my schedule is quite pack n hectic.rush here n there.shopping activities is a must.spotted the new place whr u can get CK,DKNY,GUESS,NAF NAF wit the cheapest pricy!not the jln hang tuah,but queenspark.i dunno the spot at the 1st place,but my sheerin nisa yg recommend n excited abt dat.so i made my move to the shops yg some sort like bandung.we tried here n thereand blalala.byk nyer.i only end up buying myself few shirts.hishh.,.tak puas hati!next week akan ader lgi the activity!
ok,my tic is ready to pick next wednesday.i didnt do any preparation at the mo.cuma bli baju skit n stuff.my rsult is cming out on 20.sgt takooots pls!
did i mention my friendster ditangisi dgn those "u r leaving....."well,bukan i dun want to tell evbody dat im leaving sumwier but its just this decisions i have made baru 2 weeks after think abt is wisely..alhamdulillah,its my dream actually to pursue my studies abroad...insyaallah,im leaving on 10/9.sum of my close friends pun actually have no idea of im going to dublin so soon.smp kena marah coz i didnt tell them earlier...sorry love!
im on my way to prepare evthing by the end of the mth.a bit excited and sedih of course to leave mama n papa,friends and smua -lah.hope evthing is going smoothly:)

blogging out=)

1 comments:

superumi said...

ur leaving! so soon.
we better meet-up babe.
nanti i kempunan.

hugs.