Monday 13 August 2007

questions to myself??

do i ready for all the new environment.im asking myself again n again.i never been alone at one place for such a long time without my loved ones..im worried and sad.there goes my anxiety.how can i survive without mama's hugs n kisses,papa's stupid jokes n oldies story,annoying cousins,gossips aunties and for sure my cheeky girlfriends?they r my pride n joy:)

eventhough its my dream to experience the wonderful world created by ALLAH,i always afraid dat i cant cope,adapt n reform me."im a survivor for the next few weeks".without mama n papa by myside evday,without my dolls,bantal busok and the things i love so much at home:(im going to miss it.I SHOULD GO FOR MY OWN SAKE.!!

i believe dat evthing happened has its own reason.the more u taste it,the wiser u become.i hope that my treasure will not stop n keep on moving forward..past will left as a memory lane,but the future is the track u have to walk regardless how bitter it is...
insyaALLAH...

0 comments: