Wednesday 22 August 2007

multiple choice.

hey blog!
as in hello to own blog.im bz at the mo.bz wit dates and shopping n windows for sure.last tue,i went out wit aunt angah temaning her to tom abg saufi's and nazleeen nor's boutique.we end up went to klcc to have her last shopping trip*bukan i yg shopping*.it wasnt end till there,she surprised me wit lovely gold n white goldearings fr tomei.its lovely i swear.etho i seldom wear gold earings,im in love wit it...tq auntie.

and today i had farewell lunch wit the very sygs gf(asma',shyma,shee and ijan) at mcd ampang jaya.gosh.i mmmmg la suka suki the mcd.i had very bliss day ok!shee hand me pink slips on fr women secret and asma' konon bake the tastylicious cake which written"akma n shee gud luck".....its niceeeeee!sgt terharu ok.thanks everyone.ill miss to eat bihun kung fu wit asma' and syima.ijan dgn muka comels.my shop hop till drop partner sheerin nisa who is leaving to london as well........sedih nyerrrr!

well,speaking abt hse to rent in dublin.my fairy tolong cr kan hse.sgt sweeet kan?eleena and i will renting an apartment wit sum msian there.i still never had chance to c eleena but insyaallah i want to c her b4 we going to naik the same flight.my stuff ader yg unpack lagi.this sat im off to pd attending kms team building..i still havent prepare anything for my flight.skit2 jer:(
insyaallah,ill pack and tak buka2 lagi.

akmaaaaaaaa blogging out kekenyagan!

2 comments:

fairy said...

Well.. here is your fAirY XD
It's really a pleasure to help you out with the houz thingy. It's nothing la babe.

Janji u blanja I mkn besh2. Or lg besh if u masak REAL M'sian food! Gosh!!! I mish those kopok lekor, satay, soto! Yummy!!!

hehhehehee... Lebih2 pulak I. Neway babe, Can't wait to meet u up for real :) I'll treat you to Dublin's coffee shop (eventho I dun drink coffee, there's alwiz chocs drink for me!)

Alritezz.. Take care. Muaxxx!

Akmaelinda said...

sweeetnyerrrrr:))