Tuesday 30 October 2007

letter..

dearest papa n mama,

its being a mth and a half i've safely arrived in dublin.i misss both of u millions.my day wasnt gud as both of u not around.rase mcm im out of no whr coz when i wake up,neither one of u in the hall nor kitchen.there's no one wake me up every morning to perform solat,no one would ever nags coz i wake up late,no one would yelling at me to wash my own car n breakfast with me....im lonely all the way.

Papa,
how i wish u r here with me.eventhough we often have arguments,we always catch up each other everyday.i miss when u knock my door while calling me to wash my car but my lazy ass wont move until kena marah.i miss our borak session when we both in the car n i found u loveable papa ever.i cant stop laughing thinking dat u used to sorok my futsal shoes so i cant play but i went out jugak to play.ur lil gal is so stubborn isnt she?i miss our minum petang while looking at our small garden wit mama.there is so precious moment of together ever...

u wouldnt know dat i cant stop looking at the pic in my wallet.u n mama r my pillar of strength.none can replace it.i feel like going home n leave everything here.but i cant.
did u rmber our yearly must trip to pd n we never miss our go karting?i do hope dat we will spend again in future.ur lil gal is missing u papa.i miss everything about u.ur face expression,ur harum semerbak perfume,ur ketawa,ur daily jokes,ol ur well ironed clothes,ur garden,ur words....i feel like away for zillion yrs.....

Mama,
u know dat u r my best ever friend,buddy n best mum in whole entire world.i miss u every oxymogen i breath.when i strolled in the mall,i cant stop thinking of u.i miss our weekly shopping.we always abandon papa leaving him at home alone while we both bershopping sakan.u never fail to b my best stylist n big spender.we shared lots of stories.no one can ever be my best listener except u.i miss u

if i could turn back time,i wont choose this path.never tot i'll b leaving u mama.ur lil gal here miss ur cooks.i miss our big times together.we r like sisters.i miss to hugs u,to kiss u every morning before u leave to work,again to borak,stand outside to c the star,share our passion abt furniture n most imporant thing is i miss to sleep beside u.i wish upon the star.;


the webcam is not gud enuff to restrain me missing both of u.i cant wait to b back.all i need is both of u....

papa,mama ->ADIK missses u everysecond.uwaaaaa:(

0 comments: