Thursday 20 March 2014

and He found you...



The right path is sometimes the harder path, the path that makes you push yourself and struggle and become better. The right path isn't the path of least resistance. Sometimes it's the path of most resistance.  Which, I'll be honest, its hard to accept the reality. When you're living the dream,loving people who makes you happy, doing what you love for a living, you think it'll be awesome and effortless, but it's not a straight shot down Easy Street. It's a winding road with bumps and potholes, and there are roadblocks, and most of them, for me, are in the form of internal resistance. 

I am completely lost. 




What it comes down to, I believe, is the idea that we have the choice to own our lives. We can live, going day to day, and let things happen to us or we can choose to live by making things happen to us. Sadly, I've spent a lot of time just letting life happen, accepting what comes my way and assuming that what is is what should be.




It does not have to be this way. I have ,we all have a choice to make choices. Every day I choose to wake up, to get dressed, to go to work. That is my daily story. Maybe I should stop worrying and wondering where and which path to take now..

0 comments: