Saturday 21 July 2007

ATMA.




hey peeps few days back i was so hectic wit my class.class=KUMON.teaching the kids.LOL.teaching is not easy ok.now i realised dat our teacher susah gels to raise us as their student.huhuhu;p.i got back quite late at 11 pm.after performed solat n stuf,I SNOOZED.zzzzz.
so i decided to stay at home today as i have no time on wkdays.browsing here n there on the internet.tgk mana yg patot especially studies oppurtunities.whateva it is 20aug is the big day.papa went to the wedding at sheraton today as the bride is his fren's niece.when he got back,dh start la his nagging abt my decision to change my course.he met this one guy named danial at the wed who claimed he finished his deg acc in ozie n said UK is too expensive if want to pursue thr.he happened to b the bride's classmate n now work at UEM.hahha.apakah my motif to crite abt him?NO POINT.but the exact point is he was convincing my dad dat study in ozie much more cheaper.interms of currency yea but the cost=SAMA JER!ntah sapa danial pun i have no idea.
ok la.i put up sum of the pics on my birthday,the gift,cake and oso keBORINGAN akmaelinda.


xoxox.TOODLESS;p
*omg im oredi 22....tua nyerrrr!*

0 comments: