Sunday 15 July 2007

im old enuff to blow the candle:))



HAPPYYYYYY 22ND BURRPDAYY akmaelinda!

u ols,im officially 22 on 16 july...hahhaa;p.i received an advance pwezie fr my aunt last nite and papa gave me new hp finally...i wanted sony ericson pinkish or v3x pink badly but ended he bought me nokia 6288...wat a lovely.he said im old enufff to devote myself into PINK.amboiii statement dier.;p.ok lets put it this way,im crazy abt pink tp tak la secrazy my fwen,shee.hheheh.she's into pinnnkkk gels!mama promised me to bring me fr shopping.super sweet bonda dan ayahanda.but the sedih's part would be when mama kata after this no more being plAYFUL coz i have grown up.kena complete my studies,get a double degree insyaALLAH.i hope so...

im grateful to have wonderful family and friends who always being by myside thru ups n downs.ALHAMDULILLAH.all i wish on my burpday is keredhaan dr ALLAH,kebahagiaan and MURAH REZEKI...thankiess for all the wished i received...im lucid to have u ols in my life.

akma blogging out on her 22nd burppday at 12.55am.

xoxoxox

0 comments: