Tuesday 31 July 2007

Losing.

have u ever fear of losing sumthing which is precious?yes i did.i cant stop my mind to think abt it..well,i used to have a fren whom i consider as my best friend.soulmate and sisters coz we have sumthing in common.we share loads fo secrets,we studied together.we slept on the same bed,we chill together,we share things,we succeed on our first qualifacation,we spoke on the phone,we sent an sms and there quite numbers of things we have gone thru.we were like belangkas.too close i must say.roomate,classmate,gossipsmate,soulmate and a person i'd call often.its painful when u lost ur knit friend

at one point when we had arguments,she became sum1 whom i dunno b4.it changed my life tremendously.i became more wiser.i cried coz she did sumthing evil which break my heart.then we slowly separated ourselve and enjoying own life w/o each other.i admitted that she's so special.our boyfriends have same name apparently at that time.i never felt so special to have sum1 like her in my life."a best ever friend"who took care of me.

time changed.when we had cat fights and walked on own path,we then get back as a friend.i might say as a friends.no longer a bestie.i cud feel the diff.too afraid of having her in my life back.somehow,i lil bit feel dat she has given me a gud lesson in life.i do love her as a fren.but to be honest,the deep loves i used to give her when we were close not much now.

we seldom meet,talk,sms and care abt each other.i didnt update abt her n so do her.we r like an old friends.we no longer clbrt our friendship day which happened to be on the day we entered uitm and so valentines.its sounds pathetic but i do believe dat everything which happened now has a gud reason.ALLAH always has the reason fr that.i do miss the gud ol days wit her:)

im grateful dat eventhough i lost her as my very best friend,i have met the wonderful friends.im experiencing a glorious that ALLAH has given.im blessed wit my FAB A's besties(akmar,aysha and aqilah) whom i just knew less than 2 years.diff background and study place.my supporting system(hazlind shee,shakinah,hafizah,hasnor,syima,shee,aida,hasnor,nuha,miera),my old guy bestie zhafir,the brothers to me hilman,fariz and the wangsa gang(the memories remains-syikin.mimie.syapha.jep and ecot too)najihah n azimah.sumtimes,life is not glorious but trust me,regardless whatevr happened..cherish ur family n friends:))

to the gal dat tend to b the best to me,i always doakan u happy wit ur life.
amin.
*im too emo at this mo*

0 comments: