Sunday 8 July 2007

i'm stressed.. boohoo!

weekend is bored to death when u have nothing to do if u r not feeling well.i woke up like 9am and had stomach ache like hell.so i ate banana to relief the pain n tdo balik..zzzzzz.i woke up back around 3pm as my parents got back fr the wedding.adoi.kena bebel la.then they were discussing abt my new car which cming up soon.i have no perasaan at this mo to be honest.not bcoz i nak show off or wat but i feel like there is hole n emptiness.my result is coming out soon later by 23 aug.my decision to switch course is still on my mind n scared of the word FAIL lagi.well,tmrw morn i'll b meeting head of ACCA in itm,then c the dean of acc as well as the dean of biz skool.ntahh la.i haf been doing my ACCA for 3years n still tak complete.i guess itulah padahnyer when u being playfull n not focusing at all.MALUsss like crazeee ok.did my CAT for 1 year but ACCA for 6years.hell NO.grow up AKMAAAAA..u shld have put linds n aida as ur example n aspiration.!!hell wit the shopping activities,gossips n chits chats which cost u failing!YA ALLAH,pls give me the guts to carry on my decision.my major plan is to complete my degree in finance together wit ACCA in one time.i probably have to take the degree back for 3 years coz i wasnt taking local diploma so thr's no exemption.having CAT which similar to diploma doesnt make any diff.diploma in uitm n CAT lain.so once u step into proff's course u cant turn back.i know it sounds so pathetic but i ruined it so i need to fix evthing.i want to be successful woman for mamito n papito proud of.ACCA is not the matter of how genious u r but how hardworking u put into it.liyana is graduating in oth 2sems.i haf 7 papers to complete n im not sure whn its going to b.papa is retired soon like 4 years.and i x mo burden him to pay for my ACCA fess which is cost like bomb.stresssssss ok!im not in the good mood,i had really bad day wit bad hair,i think alot n i want to sharee my very bad day wit u ols.after all this is my blog.
omg.why im letting of such oppurtunity to study in ACCA?why i always being playful?why cant i be smarter n hardworking like my friends did?and now i have to take degree which need me to spend 3years more.im the one who must bear for wat i ruined.im such A LOSER.mama,papa,sorry for being a useless daughter.i promise dat one day,i'll prove to u dat im going to b AN ACCOUNTANT.my current course ACCA is a gud start to be proffesional accountant as the paper is set by examiner fr UK.mostly chinese(referring to msia)took this paper as we know chinese is BRILLIANT.but org melayu nowadays took this paper as well.look at dato khalid,dato johan fr pwc,tnb's press=smua melayu.anak melayu nowadays smua pandai but y cant i be like them.i always admired dato zeti akhtar.she's a gud example.i guess their lifestyle surely not like ME.i had too much fun-not partying.,i had too much time wasted and i had too much time thinking of irrelevant things.so ppl,be passionate for wateva u do.ALLAH always help us.
doakan i pass all papers n back to ACCA and do my degree in finance so i can get double degree.insyallah.

0 comments: