Thursday 25 October 2007

pink ladies kick ass!

i have futsal dis wkend organized by KUI.tag in my hsemate's team..but seriously i do miss my pink ladies!attyyy aku missss yelling ko,nor wit her powerful kick,asma' who works hard,fiza yg NO ONE CAN BEAT her coz she's a energetic defender,ika goally yg sering dimarah n farah,u rawks gurl.u guyysss remain in my heart.none can replace.bestnnyer if u guys r here to play so ev1 know who we r.chewaah.heeee;p
the wheather dah la getting cold gels.i cannot wear my fav shorts:(.i leave u ol with "tribute to pink ladies...i keep them in my heart.the team dat we formed 2 years ago whr went thru ups n down..omg.rinduuuu.a'a,if u reading dis,i suka play wit u coz u such a cheeky player.suka buat muka gatalll.hahahhahaa;p

*im enjoying my night tgk muka korangggg........*








RINDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU<333

0 comments: