Tuesday 16 October 2007

purrr;(




hola bloggiiiee,


happy eid mubarak everyone!well,i didnt have fun on my 1st syawal here.myb bcoz i miss my parents n fellow friends.thanks to tasya's family for giving me chance merasa raya wit their family...their hse was so pack coz bunch of DUBLINERS went to their hse after solat.i even have no time to get to know.been bz helping them out.nasi dagang n soto mmg laku.im grateful to meet the family here.otherwise i'll b crying like hell..YUmmy ok!i cant believe dat one day i'l be abroad celebrating syawal without my loved ones..nasib dpt spoke to them evday.my nieces alisha n trisya berlagak dpt duit raya ok.*jeles*

oh yea.i almost forgot abt deena.my beautiful classmate who came down to dublin utk beraya.i wasnt know dat she has left to manchester till i met her at msian hall.bestttnyer!she came to raya in dublin coz her granduncle is the head of MSD here.lucky me got to c her ok.uitm's reuniteee..heeee;.i better plan for next raya in manchester!

i only went to few hse.tak larat to walk.my heels is killing me.my back*ouch* hurt.how i wish all the gang r here to jalan-jalan raya.missssssss u ol.been crappy recently.penyakit rindu all the way..i'll upload sum of the pics yea?honestly i didnt have fun.i have been cry babies since then.dah la 3rd raya my class dah start.smua org kat msia sure have bliss raya ever.nak mama plssssss...

0 comments: