Thursday 18 October 2007

surrounded by love.

my life is always surrounded by love but now its meaningless since i arrived in dublin..i loved my adorable gfs,my hunkys guyfwenz,loving family.i couldt ask more.but when i choosed to b here,i felt sumthing left out.i wasnt happy at all.i stay at home most of the time.lonely all the way.i dun blame ppl here but why cant i?why cant i adapt wit new environment.i tried my best level to enjoy the companies,but i fail.its like im in hell.moreover,my heart is still stuck in msia.dublin is not my home.my new hse wasnt gud enuf to make me forget those ppl i miss alot.i needddd them be by myside.i need all my best ever troops to b here.

liyana,if u r reading this..i really need u here.how i wish u r here.i miss our gud old days.we loved to do things together,shopping,strolling around,eating out,gossiping..sumhow i regret for not cherishing our friendship.sorry for not telling u im leaving,accusing u saying u have forgotten me and ignoring u.deep inside my heart,i love u as my best friend.as u said,we intercept thru hearts.i miss our girls nite out wit miera.did u remember how i make fun of u when u n miera drunk?u guys cheer me up.

oh god.i need guts to fight all this.im here for one reason.to finish up my study n work.its 3 years suffer.i want to fulfill mama n papa's dream..and so do mine.there is no way to turn back.

if i could turn back time,i would drag lind,shaq,nor,fiza,miera,liyana n the rest of my best troops here.it would be more fun...at this mo,i cant hold my feelings.i cant take pains.i pray hard so i cant b more stronger.as lind said,i can go thru ol dis alone..Ya Allah.i want sum strength.everything happened so fast.

to the extend now,i want to make the time running 100 times faster.better.i wanna go home,hugs mama n papa,hugs the rest of my friends,mingle-mingle wit them n playing wit the cousins n nieces,sikat rmbot my dolls coz im sure they miss me,pelok kuat2 bubu saya yg gemok,jln2 wit friends n most important nak spend my lovely time wit my loved ones yg now can use webcam even my grandma.

im blogging out.penat lah.will catch up later:)

1 comments:

superumi said...

alamak aii..sayangku akma elinda, jgnlah sedih2. susah hati i bila baca ur entry. i noe u'll manage. God will always be beside u. every step of the way. tabahkan hati. kalau ade rezeki kami semua nak melawat u. but for d meantime, enjoy life over there. make urself busy. participate social activities to keep mind busy. i really do wish u well. LOVE.