Thursday 11 June 2009

Appreciated

If you have it [love],
you don't need to have anything else.
If you don't have it,
it doesn't matter much what else you do have.
............................................................................................

After a while,i have made conclusion of my love life.Enough of crying,thinking of the past,reminiscing the sweet things together and meeting new people to start all over again which i sucks at it especially religion.It was really tough.It was hard for me to fall in love and letting it go.5 years i have been devoted myself.I realised i wasnt be appreciated all this while and it such a waste.I keep on trying to work things but i fail to do so.Tiny things hurts me alot.I was in pain.My heart has broken into pieces.I am burnt in the fire.Things happened with a good reason.Allah has tested me and i redha with his ketentuan.Yes,it doesnt matter much if i dun have the love,what really matters now,is the happiness and blessings.I seek for Allah blessings to live and cherish myself more.Maybe its just the time give some space to those who loves u more.Love is beautiful thing in the eyes of lover.Biarlah i have to wait for years,i believe the best is yet to come.All my whole life,i have been waiting to be appreciated, bring warmth to my heart and joy to my days.I decided to step forward and hoping the best.InsyaAllah...


love,

Akma
4.44am

2 comments:

Amirah said...

Hey babe..C'mon..Smile and live life! Stay with dat motto and you'll be fine..Stop thinking and crying..Why do you wanna waste your time on something dat just makes u sad ? Stop expecting something and you'll be happy..So yeah..Smile and live life ! You'll find dat da world is brighter than usual.. :D

Akmaelinda said...

babeeeee...
thank u so much.remember u was there when he buat hal!i seriously owe u hugsss yg sgt2.i miss u darling!

muahs.