Wednesday 19 March 2008

Miera:)

my dearest miera,
in case u read this entry,i just want to say i miss u so and so much.serious tak tpu..i wish u r here or in london ke,birm ke so i can visit u every month when im bored and need u okayhh.u r my hot-ness babe everrr!cant wait to c u in summer:))i cop u and liyana bole?i rindu ur cheeky and licious dance...

and im so in the mood of crapping although my laptop wasnt function well.i still want to make my self content.today i had short distracted chat with the father and mother prior to malaysia's connection.father said my hair getting serabai and he asked to chop off my long maggie hair.ahahha.nooo wwaaayyyy!!

but for the sake of aysha's favor wanna c my long hair,i dun mind to be sloopy until i come home plus to get a hair cut in dublin u need zillions euros.my hair is seriously dead dry due to 6 months of no hair spa and treatment.the curls didnt work like it used to.so excuse the hair yea!!
the hair has became horrible messy curls!


so papa,
ur stubborn daughter wants u to give her some rm to chop off her hair and make it neat in summer.well,father is very particular abt hair and i always have to make sure my hair tak menggerbang whenever i wake up every morning.otherwise he will tease me by saying,"rmbot mcm hantu"


i better move my ass now.my flubby tummy is making a noise.starving signal and i need to crawl to kitchen to get some food or i'll be found dead under my duvet.hahahhaa;p.isyak pun tak lagi so i better get going..tmrw will be picking kak aimy fr airport.udeh dong.daaa dlu yea.


1 comments:

Amirah said...

haha..of all pictures u kena letak gambar tu kan..the picture i went for audition..a lot has happened babe..i think..when you come back we can all get together...yup..liyana bagitau i pasal blog u..u take care..