Sunday 30 December 2007

15 mins to 12 am

15 mins to 31st dec and one day step to 2008.hello new year and another 12months to walk through.the journey is too far isnt?well one year ahead and im now 23 eventhough x official.

hurm,im in the mood of writing..there r too many things,too many pains and too many happiness in 2007.the ups and down i have gone through fr this whole year.again,i am thanked ALLAH for making me realise that life is learning process.its a journey where there is no exception.

i feel like im still 16 years lil girl.for the past 6 years i have found new things in life.friendship and family.these 2 F means everything and make me complete.i learnt that family always comes first regardless how far u go.the only thing i always regret is "not being a gud lil girl to papa n mama for the past 6 years".mama n papa are my pillar of strength.

friendship comes next...i dunno how wonderful i am now.there r too many to be listed and again they(i refer to ppl i loved most) complete me..couldnt ask for more.thanks fr everything and the tears that showed during my depart was sincere.missing u guys alot and the rest too.i wont forget u guys.and fairy n nana,thanks fr lending ur shoulder to shelter since i arrived here.cant imagine how horrible i am w/o u both!

and.........,
a person i gave my heart for almost 4 years,i never thought we have gone to dis far..its too deep but its getting fade as time grow.i couldnt blame u all the way.4 years knowing u is enough for me to know u better than other people do.its hard to take all the pains and scars that left inside me.i realised that i have big dreams in front me .u such a great person.i cannot deny that i used to berangan our future will look like,i want to spend my whole life with u,strolling every weekend at the beach,draw u my heart shape on ur hand and jot u morning notes telling how much i love u.ur love is my king..but,all those thing i wish have jeopardised when my mind thinking of the things that u did n done.one thing i cant forget is ur mama.ur mother always remain in my heart...
i still remember how kind arwah auntie to me.she is like a mother to me.watching her suffered made me tak senang duduk and i couldnt leave u alone while ur mum sakit.well,after all we both shared many things.its hard isnt?i doakan u'll meet sumone who perfect for u.

bloging out for now.al fatihah to auntie noriah..auntie,akma misses u alot.none can replace u in hilman and the sisters heart..semoga auntie ditempatkan dgn org2 yg solehah.amin

1 comments:

QilahLala said...

darling!!! happy new year.. bestnya u shopppp... wish u all the best in 2008 sweet ;)