Friday 7 December 2007

saya rindu.

dedicate to nur liyana bt.othman tan,

its being lil while we didnt talk...and when i spoke to u just now i feel very complete..no words can define how content i am today!i really wanna update myself about u but ended u sibok suroh cite psl i.omg.many things incurred in these 2 months after i left.the last time we spoke was on hari raya.babe,i can imagine how u look like when u r struggling with the studies.smp nak muntah-muntah.i guess the knowledge smp nak terkeluar ok.u r such a smart girl n my best sifu ever!!

although our distance is too far,i just wanna say dat i always wish u r here with me.as u said,"we both gonna go crazy if living together"..yes!we always have time to window shop eventhough we broke like hell!hhahha.i remember when we 1st met mase kat uitm.i tot u was a japanese sesat but ended u became my roomate n classmate.dats funny!we both r like belangkas however u n i are diff character.u sgtlah soffffttt ok.pfftt;p.went to class together,eat,lepak,set theme color to wear,shop sama2,gossips is a must,exchanging letters and study in library smp tutup.time has passed us for 4 years.we have gone through ups n downs in friendship.i learnt alot about it.this is lil secret for u,did u rmber when we both gado during our convo and our parents me-exchange bouquet of flowers and captured pics together?i cried mase on the way balik in the car.u know y?coz we r like sisters-forever yg tak dpt pisah even ika came across us..we shared lots of thingssss.

babe,im so mean kan when i didnt tell u im leaving?i screwed it.i nangis teresak-esak in the plane when i think back.my fault...but the more we jauh,the more we remember each other.intercept thru hearts..i tak sbr nak tunggu u finish up wit acca n come here to work.we can reunite.its our dream!include miera,we r complete.i couldnt ask more...so babe,if u reading this..

i miss u always.its sincerely from me.

love u always.

1 comments:

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt