Tuesday 4 December 2007

hello DECEMBER

time has passed by very fast.2008 will takes place in just 26 days.for the past few days,i wasnt have the guts to update blog due to my illness and bzness.excuse dat yea!alhamdulillah my 1st assignment dh submit.financial accounting n the rest will be next year.yeay!
well,yday i started my part time temp at tkmax.haha.funny ok!its being like an ages tak keja part time.the last time i worked as a part time teacher tak sepenat ini.kiki.tkmax in stephen green is freaking huge.i had back ache.padan muka kan?yea i know.its just dat now my current mission is to earn extra $$$ for london.i wanna go for crazy shopping in london.LOL.plus bole la reduce papa's burden.hahhaa;p.no worries,the temp work only till 24 dec.then im done!
ibuayahanda r off to penang tis thur.ala..nak ikot pls.ayahanda saya ader keja;p.i'll b missing our webcam lah this weekend.so sadddd:(.plus i know ibu saya sure haf no one to stroll with.sbrrrr jer la!7 months to go....
my syg aysha sent me an sms saying she has started her work in kl and siap went shopping wit kema.so jealous^-^.wish i can join u girls.yes dear,will hug u kuat2 when im back n spend quality time together wit all the girls too.next year i guess rmai la my friends will get married.i cant wait to feel ol dis.all in one package."syikin and mimi" will coming up and i'l miss the moment,my 2 bestfriends back in high skool .tu la smua nak wat early:).just cant wait for liyana,lala,min's wedding coz they promise me nak wait for my homecoming kan?will do insyaallah.i wanna look good on their wedding!hahhaa..
and.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY CLOWN.HAHHA.U R OLD ALREADY.cheers:)

0 comments: