Tuesday 3 June 2008

47th ANNIVERSARY=

Happy Birthday Mummy.


A person i loved most,forever and never stop loving her.a person that is like sister to me bcoz i dun have any sisters at home.a person i can tell every single thing.a person i share my feelings,shoes and suka curi her perfumes and lipgloss.a person who always dragged me to go shopping with her.a person i kissed in public and im proud of dat.a person who never failed to give me supports.a person that i went through together when she had breast cancer,went kimo and radiotheraphy.a person who told me "ALLAH nak duga kiter".a person who determined to remove her breast and never felt ashamed of dat.a person i saw her suffered during hard times when she became botak then her hair grew back like a baby.a person who insisted me to go dublin to pursue my studies.a person who surprised me CLK(cute lil kelisa) when i was 19 bcoz i passed my CAT.a person who decided to replace my CLK to Vios bcoz i told her i admired the car so much.a person who always remind me to recite QURAN no matter how bz i am.a person who acts like my fashion adviser and then critics my clothes "ADIK,u looked fat in that".a person who complaint that papa always envy seeing us together.a person who often said"family comes first".a person i miss everyday in my life.a person i watched TV together in her room.a person i promised that one day i will be a better person and succeed.to the person i placed her on top of my heart,


I LOVE U SO MUCH MAMA.MAY ALLAH ALWAYS PROTECT U AND PAPA.HAPPY 47TH BIRTHDAY FROM ADIK.IM THANKFUL FOR WHATEVER ALLAH HAS GIVEN US.missing thosedays with u:)

1 comments:

Yan Lim said...

That is so sweet darling. Aw.
I really want to meet you mum one day and your dad too. They sound like very good parents :)