Wednesday 15 July 2009

Thanks a mil PapaMama

I am officially 24(Malaysian time).Alhamdulillah im still breathing and experience new things everyday although its bitter than sweets.Im thankful to have wonderful and generous Papa and Mama.Thank u Mama for bringing me to this challenging world and Papa for raising me up with well mannered attitude although i always make u pening to layan my kerenah.I love both of u forever.None can replace.This year wont be the same as usual.I am celebrating my birthday alone without my morning birthday kisses and hugs from both of u.Thank u for wishing me earlier.

Although im not getting new car because i had mine last 2 years,new camera nor new pink lappy,I would like to grasp my gratitude to both of u for this year's present.Thank u so much for that*.Macam nak nangis because u approved my request.Thank u.Thank u for the email.I just read it..I''ll pray for us.May Allah always bestow us with perseverance and serenity.InsyaAllah.


"Dik,
hari ini adalah hari ulang tahun kelahiran adik ke 24. Papa & Mama ucapkan selamat panjang umur, sihat, berjaya dalam mengejar cita-cita dan sama-sama kita memohon pada allah..tapi kita jangan lupa ada 3 perkara yang kita patut tunaikan.
1. Sembahyang tepat pada waktunya bila azan dilaungkan
2. Wajib menghormati dan membuat berbakti kepada orang tuanya.
3. Mendoakan satu sama lain
maka dengan itu insyaallah kita dimudahkan kehidupan harian kita...
Papa & Mama tidak lupa sentiasa mendoakan adik lulus exam dan membawa balik kejayaan"


I miss u Pa,Ma.always.




love,
your vain and homesick daughter
Akmaelinda
(16/07)

p/s:Waiting for uncles,aunties and cousins to wish me this morn.Requesting pressie from Cik Yus and Cik Jah.Ok Loveee smua org sangat-sangat<333

8 comments:

Yan Lim said...

Happy birthday sayang. I am so jealous. It's gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

Happy 24th Bday Akma :)

akma said...

Happy birthday, dear!

yeay for the bag! u dah lama suka gucci tu kan? :)

Amirah said...

Happy birthday akma kuu! again :) is that your present? ;)

Akmaelinda said...

Yan:Thanks again.

Kak Nanie:thanksssss

Akma:tq and i suka LV nyer speedy.tapi Gucci pun yess.im loving it!nak neverful u bole?

Miera:yesssss babe.

Niki Nana said...

syg, happy birthday!! nak wish kat sini plak.. i pun beli baby gucci for birthday.. same like akma but in pink..hehe nnti u balik kl, kita pakai sama2 k? xoxo

Unknown said...

Dear..Happy Birthday!!
Wow..weee,gucci yg cantek pls!!
May joy and happyness lingers u most of the time,muah!

SyahirahSaid said...

I HATE YOUUUUUUU!!!! And you know whyyyy. LOL.


Miss you lots cik wan.